Discussing the ever evolving future of work with Azania Mosaka on Radio 702. From salaried work to gig work to bounty work.
Listen to the interview here:
- How bug bounties could be a high-tech way out of poverty
- The trade-off between independence and job security
- How gig workers have grown from 6% of the working population in 1989 to 43% of the working population today
- How bounty work shifts effort from sales and marketing to evidence of results
- The difference between “auditions” and “races”
- The difference between the mindsets of Generation Z and Millennials when it comes to jobs and careers